Member Lounge Etiquette
To preserve the intended environment and ambience, Club Members should observe the following guidelines when utilizing the Member Lounge:
- The coffee and tea service is complimentary for current SVAC Club Members when utilizing the Club facilities. An extensive range of hot and cold food items are be available for purchase at a nominal price.
- Guests are required to pay the posted retail price or their items may be charged to a Club Member’s account. See the posted Charge Sheet.
- Please advise the Membership Service Desk personnel if any food or beverage item needs to be replenished. Members are not permitted behind the front counter or in the coolers.
- Club Members may take a coffee or tea “to go” for themselves. Please do not prepare additional “to go” drinks for friends or family members that are not utilizing the Club at that time.
- Tables and chairs have been provided for families with young children and booster seats are available. Please do not use the booster seats on the leather chairs. Your child’s safety is paramount.
- It would be appreciated if you would please clear your table and set dishes at the end of the counter.
- To avoid confusion, if you are unclear on the parameters of our complimentary beverage service, please ask the Hostess or Duty Supervisor to clarify.