Sturgeon Valley Athletic Club is affiliated with the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association
Visit www.healthclubs.com to find affiliated clubs that participate in this program.
- To participate in the program, you must currently be a member in good standing
- Collect your authorized IHRSA Passport from the Membership Service Desk.
- The expiry on your IHRSA Passport will match your SVAC Membership expiry date.
- A new IHRSA Passport will be issued upon request when your SVAC Membership is renewed
- The IHRSA Passport may only be used in affilated clubs that are 50km+ from your home club.
- When visiting other clubs, please call ahead to confirm the IHRSA drop in price. It should be at least 50% of their regular Non Member drop in price.
- Remember to bring your IHRSA Passport and photo ID to the affiliated club.
- Please be a considerate guest and observe all regulations at the host club.
- SVAC's IHRSA Guest Fee is $12.50 (regular Non Member drop in / day pass fee = $25.00). GST applicable to both.
Further questions? Email the SVAC Club Manager and we would be happy to provide additional information.
Travelling ? Keep active on the road with these links!
Hotels with fitness facilities
Airports with fitness facilities