So much more than Mat Pilates!!
NEW!! Pilates Reformer "Open" Classes
Why “Open” Classes?
- Flexible: Book in when you can attend
- Affordable: Trainer cost shared by multiple people
- Multi-instructor class options
Classes for EVERY Fitness Level!
· See our full schedule online @ www.sva-club.com under the “Pilates Reformer” Tab
* Minimum class attendance determined by trainer
Benefits of Pilates Reformer Personal Training:
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance and coordination
- Low impact, non threatening private studio environment
- Suitable for all levels - Beginners to Elite Athletes!
- Alternative form of strength training from traditional weights
- Onsite childminding in SVAC's Playcare for 0 -10 year olds
- Immediate feedback and supervisIon from Reformer Personal Trainer
Have fun in a Small Group Personal Training class!
What is Pilates Reformer Personal Training?
Pilates teaches body awareness while improving strength and flexibility,
with a special focus on the core. Pilates strengthens the back and
abdominal muscles to help create balance. The utilization of a variety
of Pilates equipment no only adds resistance to traditional Pilates mat
movements but also offers variety to the exercise program.
How is it taught?
Pilates Reformer is taught in either a One-on-One setting or in a group
of two, three or four persons maximum. Sessions usually last 60 minutes
but can be shorter.
Can I try it before I sign up?
Yes! Ongoing FREE 30 minute Demo classes are available by calling the
Membership Service Desk at 780 460 9999. One free demo per person.
Who is teaching the Pilates Reformer sessions?