Are you .....?
- Tired of standing on the scales and watching your weight yo-yo up and down?
- Frustrated when the scales stay the same yet your clothes fit better?
- Unsure if you are losing fat and / or gaining muscle?
- Looking for a new health focused mindset rather than the traditional "weight loss" rollercoaster
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, our Bod Pod Fat Loss Challenge is a perfect fit for you! Knowing your body composition is the only true way to determine if your level of body fat is presenting a health risk to you. Everyone needs some fat mass (adipose tissue), but too much or too little can create health problems. Lean mass (muscles, bones, organs, etc) should remain constant or actually increase when following a healthy lifestyle; rapid weight loss programs can actually decrease lean mass and hence your metabolism.
Bathroom scales only display your total mass (fat and muscle) and old school "height - weight" charts are too generalized to be considered accurate. The same can be said for Body Mass Index (BMI) charts. The Bod Pod measures your percentage body fat verses percentage lean mass with 98-99% accuracy. This far exceeds the level of accuracy that body fat calipers (pinch test) and household body fat scales (bio-electrical impedence) can provide. The Bod Pod is THE preferred method of testing body composition at the prestigious Mayo Clinics. And we have one right here in St. Albert!!
Tweet about the Challenge using #bodpodchallenge and follow us @sva_club on Twitter!
What's involved with the Winter 2017 Bod Pod Challenge?
- Free for Club Members & Training Clients
- Discount on first Bod Pod test = $50 for Members; $65.00 for Non Members.
- Establish a personalized 10 week body composition goal
- Complete 10 x weekly physical challenges
- Receive 10 x weekly nutrition tips / recipes
- Receive 10 x weekly wellness / lifestyle tips
- Second Bod Pod test @ 10 weeks is FREE if you achieve your goal! (if not, fee increases relative to how close you got to goal)
- Starts week of January 23rd, 2017 (your first test must be completed by February 1st)
- Ends April 3rd, 2017
- Non-Members Welcome!!
- Non-Member Option A: Complete first bod pod test @ $65 and continue workouts on your own/current facility
- Non-Member Option B: Join the Club for 10 weeks and pay an exclusive membership rate of $225.00 for full Club Access and Complete first bod pod test at Member pricing = $50
How do I register?
- Book your first Bod Pod appointment online here!
- Register online under the "Programs" tab here! (Registration Opens December 23rd, 2016)
- Got questions? Email Chelsea ( or call the Club at 780-460-9999 and ask to speak with her)
Feedback from Bod Pod Challenge - Winter 2012
"I may of not lost what I wanted to, but the encouragement from the Club, Brian and my fellow Bod Pod friends makes it a real pleasant journey" - Judy B.