CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer
I am happiest when I am helping others accomplish their goals. I am equally engaged in my client moms getting their post baby bodies reconditioned or cheering on my team Canada triathletes. I excel in creating unique training plans that enable clients to meet their goals, from losing 70lbs, getting ready for walking tours, or representing Canada in their sport. I’ve learnt that fitness and health means different things at different times in my life. I’ve endured extreme training in order to accomplish winning World medals and I’ve struggled with regaining my sense of health and fitness after injuries and illness. The joy my clients have in their physical accomplishments, regained health and improved quality of life is what motivates me.
· CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer
· CSEP Exercise is Medicine Certified
· NAIT Certified Personal Trainer
· AFLCA Certified Fitness Trainer
· AFLCA Certified Group Fitness Instructor (resistance, aquafit, spin, portable equipment)
· Nordic Pole Walking Level 1
· Paddling Coach Level 1
· Cross Country Ski Coach—Jack Rabbit Level 1
· 5 World Medals in Dragonboating
· Pre/Post Baby PCN
· Stretching-Myofascial Release Level 2
· Degree in Psychology
Areas of Specialization
· Fat Loss
· Metabolic Conditioning
· Lifestyle Management
· Strength Conditioning
· Race/Event Preparation and Training Plans (EPS testing/Triathlons/Walking Tours)
· High Intensity Workouts
· Small Group Training
· Pre/Post Baby Conditioning
· Senior Mobility
Contact me for your free initial consultation!
10+ sessions $65.00/session
2-9 sessions $70.00/session
1 session $80.00 / session
2 Participants (Semi-Private)
10+ sessions $70.00/session
2-9 sessions $80.00/session
1 session $90.00/session
Prices do not include GST.
Personal Training Sessions are non-refundable.
Cancellations require 24 hours notice.